Welcome to First Christian Church
At FCC, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at FCC. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
Each service to last about one hour.
Thought-provoking and life application messages based on the Bible.
Teaching from Lead Pastor, Gary Cox or a member of our teaching team.
High-energy worship music.
Developmentally appropriate teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- Getting Ready. First Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- Getting Started. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at FCC or connect with one of our missionary partners to get started.
- Getting Stronger. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of one of our First Groups, you can find tools for growth here.
- Getting Through. At times, life is tough, and having people around to lean on, count on, and help is a part of who we are.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend First Kids, 6-weeks through 5th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A worship experience for all. Middle and High School students worship with adults on Sunday mornings and share in ministry during that hour. They have their individual programming during the week.
- A night just for students. First Students meets during the week with exciting large and small group times for Middle and High School students.
Your whole family is invited.
We are a multi-generational church with love, respect, and exciting activities for all ages. Join us in “Connecting ALL people to Jesus and each other.”