Class is Primarily 55+ but all ages are welcome!
Led by: Carol Wolfe
- Bible Study every Sunday morning
- Informal Lecture with much open discussion
- Emphasis on fellowship, prayer, study & fun!
We strive to have servants’ hearts as we support each other through prayer, calls, visits and other supportive services. We enjoy spending time together and have monthly themed dinners, and host a yearly auction for our long-standing support of Lake Aurora Christian Camp. We love each other and just enjoy being together for study, prayer, support and just plain fun! We would love to have you in “the family”.
Room: Family Center
Geared towards Generation X (born between 1961 and 1981), Epic is a facilitator lead
discussion class that tackles modern topics while clinging to God’s Word. We are currently walking together through the books of the Bible, and learning about stepping up and stepping out, with the courage that can only come from knowing Jesus. We have group
activities and serving opportunities within the community.
Led by: Tyler & Kari Mitchell
Legacy is a dynamic young adult ministry, mostly Post High School – 24 yrs. old , designed to actively share in God’s Word and spread the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Build a relationship with God and others
- Cultivate faith and a Christian worldview
- Develop a generation of young adults to be leaders in their community, city, and the world by obeying the teachings of Jesus Christ
Adults, single and married, 25-35 years old, jump into life together. The goal of Mosaic is relationships. We study life-application principles from God’s Word each week. The group is active in ministry, community and life together.
J.O.Y. Class (Jesus, Others & Yourself)
Led by: Jenny Mitchell / Ollie Niccolls
This is a fellowship-oriented group that is currently a verse by verse look at the entire chapters of Isaiah 3 & 4.
- Lecture and scripture-reading combination.
- Open questions and answer, open to discuss any issue, even if it is far-removed from the topic at hand.
- Weekly prayer list.
Led by: Cliff Bowen
A range of ages, mostly 40-60 years old, but all ages are welcome.
This is a class with a small group setting, and extremely interactive with open discussion and weekly prayer and praise reports.
Our studies are currently focusing on Discipleship.
Walking in the Word
Led by: Ross Martin & Mike Westhafer
Adults of all ages welcome.
We use the Bible and the Christian Standard for our learning materials, and we are currently studying a range of biblical topics.
- Weekly Prayer Requests & Praise Reports
- Class Discussion & Participation highly encouraged.
Please join us for study, fellowship and future ministry in the community.