Our Mission is to Lay a Solid Foundation of Faith.
ENCOURAGING, EQUIPPING AND PARTNERING WITH PARENTS
We beliveve in God’s plan for families to provide the spiritual development of their children (Deuteronomy 6:4-7), and we are blessed to have this opportunity to partner with you as your child enters into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ!
Well Child Policy
The Children’s Ministries of First Christian Church operate under a Well Child Policy in order to safeguard all children. If a child needs medication, the parent must administer it. That includes topical lotions such as sunscreen or diaper cream/ointment.
For the welfare of all, parents are heartily encouraged not to bring sick children to church. Children will not be accepted in the classroom if they have any of the following:
- nasal discharge (other than a minimal, clear discharge)
- any discharge or matter around the eyes
- fever (must be fever-free for 48 hours without fever-reducing medication)
- inflamed throat and/or mouth
- coughing or sneezing
- head lice
- open wounds without proper bandages
- unusually listless or irritable behavior
Children being treated with antibiotics should be on the drug for at least 48 hours.
To learn about volunteering in Children’s Ministry visit the information counter in the main lobby or email us at email@example.com.