Adult Connection Groups
Led by Ross Martin & Mike Westhafer – Room 103
- Weekly Prayer Requests & Praise Reports
- Class Discussion & Participation highly encouraged.
Please join us for study, fellowship and future ministry in the community
Led by Carol Wolfe – Room 102
All Ages are Welcome—Class is Primarily 55+ Format:
- Bible Study every Sunday morning
- Informal Lecture with much open discussion
- Emphasis on fellowship, prayer, study & fun!We strive to have servants’ hearts as we support each other through prayer, calls, visits and other supportive services. We enjoy spending time together and have monthly themed dinners, and host a yearly auction for our long-standing support of Lake Aurora Christian Camp. We love each other and just enjoy being together for study, prayer, support and just plain fun! We would love to have you in “the family”.
Geared towards Generation X (born between 1961 and 1981), but all ages are encouraged to join us. Epic is a facilitator lead discussion class that tackles modern topics while clinging to God\’s Word. We serve in ministry together and fellowship together in varies ways. We are currently studying the life of Jesus Christ until Easter.
Radical is a dynamic college-age ministry designed to: Actively share in God’s Word and spread the Good News of Jesus Christ
- Build a relationship with God and others
- Cultivate faith and a Christian worldview
- Develop a generation of young adults to be leaders in their community, city, and the world by obeying the teachings of Jesus Christ
- Lecture and scripture-reading combination
- Open questions and answer, open to discuss any issue, even if it is far-removed from the topic at hand.
- Weekly prayer list
Mosaic Led by Various Mosaic Leaders- Room 108
We jump into life together. The goal of Mosaic is relationships. We study life-application principles from God\’s Word each week. This group is active in ministry, community and life together.
Living Examples Led by Cliff Bowen Room 100
Stop by the Information counter in the church lobby for a current brochure. Classroom locations can be found on the map below.