10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON TODAY – Bending the Knee
“How we Worship” series continues.
Come let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Psalm 95:6-7
- Pursuing God
- Repenting of Sin
- Submitting our Lives
- Why should we?
- Why don’t we?
- Food Truck Rally • Bringing the Eats to the Streets. Join us for fun , food, music, and games. 6-9 PM tonight at the Oaks parking area. If raining, the event will move across the street to Thrive.
- Love Your Tribe Class begins at 6:30 PM. You are invited to bring dinner and visit with friends from 5 PM – 6 PM.
- Divorce Care Information will be available today at the Stained Glass
Window in the Lobby. Note: This group will start at 6 PM. Childcare provided by request.
- Birth – High School Programming Starts at 6:30 PM. Birth through 5th grade meet in the Education Building. Middle and High School meet in the Student Worship Center.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- Tuesday, September 5 • “Healthy Eating” Join the group for quick and healthy meal ideas you and your family will love. This is a free event with dinner
provided, sponsored by Americans for Prosperity. Please RSVP to Phillip
Keeling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 772.205.5003.
- Sunday, September 10 • Homeless Lunch Collection Day. Please drop off your donations at the “Drop It Here” table in the Portico Hallway. A list of items needed is available at the Information Counter. The list includes bottled water, individual tuna and chicken packets, breakfast/granola bars, individually wrapped packs of crackers/cheese, single serving fruit or applesauce.
- Sunday, September 10 • Book Giveaway We are cleaning off the shelves and paring down our over-abundance of reference books. Please feel free to bring a bag and take any books located on the tables in front of the Stained Glass Window. Any leftover books will be donated.