10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON TODAY – Bringing Gifts
“How we Worship” series continues.
Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine. Proverbs 3:9-10
It’s all about Trust
“Excelling” is the standard
- Matthew 2:10-11
- John 3:16
- Romans 5:8
- Luke 11:42
- 2 Corinthians 8 & 9
Car Care Oil Drive Being held Saturday, October 14. Rick and Margo will be at the Stained Glass Window in the lobby before and after the Worship Service if you would like to donate oil, supplies and funds or volunteer to help.
Mark Your Calendars!
- October is Candy Collection month! We need bags of individually wrapped candy for our Trunk or Treat event on Sunday, October 29, from 5 – 7 PM. Please drop off candy at the Stained Glass Window starting next Sunday.
- Tuesday, September 26 • 4th Annual Wendy Kay Day at Chick-Fil-A Cypress Lake Plaza, 6 AM – 10 PM. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to
Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- Thursday, September 28 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at the Golden Fork
Restaurant, located at 3086 Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, at 11:30 AM. Please sign up at the Events Counter so we can save you a seat!
- Sunday, October 8 • Discover FCC Brunch RESCHEDULED Learn more about FCC in an informal setting with the church leadership. Lunch is provided. Please sign up at the Events Counter or call the church office to reserve your spot!
- October 13-14 • Grief Retreat Lake Aurora Christian Camp. Pick up a flyer at the Events Counter. If you are interested in participating, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office.
Hurricane Community Relief Please visit our website for the link to give financially www.fccfm.org.