10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON TODAY – New Series Begins “The Time is Now”
“Give careful thought to your ways”. Haggai 1:5 & 7
- Experiencing opposition or hardship is not a sign that God is closing a door.
- When things get hard — we always have choices.
- When things are not going well we should give careful thought to our ways.
- Obedience will involve action.
- Obedience always proceeds blessings.
- Is there something you need to finish?
- Are you “one” obedience step away from blessing?
- Last Sunday to Sign Up for Discover FCC Brunch Being held next Sunday,
August 13, after the Worship Service. Learn more about FCC in an
informal setting with the church leadership. Lunch is provided. Please sign up at the Events Counter or call the church office to reserve your spot!
- Wednesday Night Programming Options – Starts August 23:
- Love Your Tribe Class begins at 6:30 PM. You are invited to bring dinner and visit with friends starting at 5 PM. Please fill out the card in your pew today or register online at www.fccfm.org. for this exciting new
opportunity to strengthen relationships and develop new ones!
- DivorceCare Information will be available today at the Stained Glass Window in the Lobby. Note: This group will start at 6 PM. Childcare provided by request.
- Elementary Promotion Day for the students in Children’s Ministry.
- Kindergarten Open House 9 AM, upstairs in the Education Building in Room 210 with Ms. Janeen and Ms. Linda. Please RSVP to
- Homeless Lunch Collection Day Please drop off your donations at the “Drop It Here” table in the Portico Hallway. A list of items needed is available at the Information Counter. The list includes bottled water, individual tuna and chicken packets, breakfast/granola bars,
individually wrapped packs of crackers/cheese, single serving fruit or applesauce.
Sunday, August 20 – Homeless Lunch Volunteer Meeting If you currently serve, or would like to be involved, please meet in Room WC-1 immediately following the service.