10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON TODAY – New Series Begins – This is how we WORSHIP?
“I want men everywhere to lift holy hands in prayer, without anger or disputing.” 1 Timothy 2:8
Psalm 63:1-4 (David’s example)
- Worship is suitable to the situation
- Worship is present even when things are hard
- Worship keeps us balanced in scary times
Worship should be both
Instinctive & Intentional
Natural times for hand lifting
Surrender & Victory
- Bloodmobile & Blood Pressure Ministry Near the Portico Entrance/Hallway. Please consider making a blood donation. FCC donated 22 units of blood the last time! One unit can save up to three lives.
- Love Your Tribe Class begins at 6:30 PM. You are invited to bring dinner and visit with friends from 5-6 PM.
- DivorceCare Information will be available today at the Stained Glass
Window in the Lobby. Note: This group will start at 6 PM. Childcare provided by request.
- Birth – High School Programming Starts at 6:30 PM. Birth through 5th grade meet in the Education Building. Middle and High School meet in the Student Worship Center.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- Sunday, September 3 • Food Truck Rally Under the oak trees, from 5-8 PM. A variety of food and beverages will be here for purchase. Bring your camping chairs and outdoor games (Cornhole boards, etc.)
- Tuesday, September 5 • “Healthy Eating” Quick and healthy meal ideas your family will love. Free event with dinner provided, sponsored by Americans for Prosperity. RSVP to Phillip Keeling at firstname.lastname@example.org or 772.205.5003.
- Tuesday, September 5 • Comfort Bears Group Meets – 9 AM in Room WC2
- Sunday, September 10 • Book Giveaway We are cleaning off the shelves and paring down our over-abundance of reference books. Please feel free to bring a bag and take any books located on the tables in front of the Stained Glass Window. All leftover books will be donated.
- Thursday, September 28 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at the Golden Fork Café, located at 3086 Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers at 11:30 AM. Sign up at the events counter so we can save you a seat.