10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON TODAY – Mount Olives
Series Wrap Up
What was the Mount of Olives to Jesus?
- A place of familiarity (Luke 22:39)
- A place of spiritual renewal
- A place of rest (Luke 21:37)
- A place between (Matthew 10:7)
- A place of betrayal (Luke 22:47-48)
- The place of ascension (Acts 1:1-11)
Mountain top experiences aren’t the main event, they’re the prequel.
What did the disciples do after the ascension?
1) Prayed (Acts 1:14)
2) Got to work (Acts 1:26)
What will you do after the mountain?
LAST DAY TO PURCHASE Tickets for Saturday, August 5 • SunSplash End of Summer Water Day Event times 10 AM – 5 PM. Tickets are $12/each at the Children’s Ministry Check In Counter in the Education Building.
DivorceCare We are pleased to announce that there will be a DivorceCare
program starting Wednesday nights, August 23 at FCC. Please visit Lourdes
today after the service in front of the Stained Glass Window in the Lobby for information. Note: Starts at 6 PM. Childcare provided by request.
Love Your Tribe • Wednesday Night Programming Begins August 23. We will meet at 6:30 PM. You are invited to bring dinner and visit with friends starting at 5 PM. Please fill out the card in your pew or register online for this exciting new opportunity to strengthen relationships and develop new ones! Visit our website at www.fccfm.org.
- Tuesday, August 1 • Passion to Profit Family Center 6 PM. Learn how a local entrepreneur turned their craft into a small thriving business. A free event with dinner provided. Please contact Phillip at email@example.com or 772.205.5003 to register. Sponsored by Americans for Prosperity.
- Sunday, August 13 • Discover FCC Brunch FaLearn more about FCC in an
informal setting with the church leadership. Lunch is provided. Please sign up now at the Events Counter or call the church office to reserve your spot!
- Sunday, August 13 • Elementary Promotion Day for the students in Children’s Ministry. If you have a child entering kindergarten, there will be an Open House at 9 AM, upstairs in the Education Building in Room 205 with Ms. Janeen and Ms. Linda. You may accompany your child and receive a tour and breakdown of what we are doing in the Power Plant upstairs. It is going to be a fantastic year!
- Sept 30 – October 7 • Men’s Backpacking Appalachian Trail We have one spot left. Cost is $135. Contact Gary by Friday this week at firstname.lastname@example.org.