10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON TODAY – Death on the Mountain / Mt. Hor
“Do everything without complaining or arguing.” Philippians 2:14
Lessons from Mt. Hor
- > Impatience is the fruit of selfishness and arrogance
- > Critical people are contagious
- > Complainers often exaggerate
- > Focusing on our circumstances takes our eyes off of God and His promises
- > God will not abide grumbling and complaining
- > We have all been bitten
- > God has raised the solution
- Last Day to Sign Up – Thursday, July 27 • Lunch Bunch Please join us for lunch at Square 1 Burger, located at Page Field Commons (Behind Panera Bread)
5031 S. Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers. We meet at 11:30 AM at the restaurant, but please sign up at the Events Counter so we can reserve a seat for you!
- Tickets on Sale for Saturday, August 5 • SunSplash End of Summer Water Day Event times 10 AM – 5 PM. Tickets are $12/each and will be on sale today and next Sunday ONLY at the Children’s Ministry Check In Counter in the Education Building.
- Did you know . . . You can drop off your empty ink cartridges in the collection box at the Resource Center, and the proceeds will be turned into meals for “Feed My Children”, a Haiti mission.
- Sunday, August 13 • Discover FCC Brunch Learn more about FCC in an
informal setting with the church leadership. Lunch is provided. Please sign up now at the Events Counter or call the church office to reserve your spot!
- Sunday, August 13 • Elementary Promotion Day for the students in Children’s Ministry. If you have a child entering kindergarten, there will be an Open House at 9 AM, upstairs in the Education Building in Room 205 with Ms. Janeen and Ms. Linda. You may accompany your child and receive a tour and breakdown of what we are doing in the Power Plant upstairs. It is going to be a fantastic year!
JUST FOR YOU
- RightNow Media If you would like free access to thousands of bible studies, children’s videos, etc., please fill out a pew card. Include your name and email address and write “RightNow” on the back. Drop it in the offering bag or at the Events Counter. You will receive an emailed invitation to join. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and put RightNow in the subject line.