10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON OUTLINE TODAY
Four Letter Words – MESS
David and Bathsheba – 2 Samuel 11-12
Points of Reference:
1) Sometimes you ___________ a mess.
2) Sometimes you get ___________ in a mess.
3) Sometimes you bear the ___________ for a mess.
The mess is not your story. The story is your response to the mess.
What’s Required of Us?
- Ask: Do you want your mess to get better? (John 5:1-15)
- Forgive: How many times? (Matthew 18:21-22)
- Trust: Where is your trust? (Psalm 13:5)
- Rest: Where do you find peace? (Matthew 11:28-29)
- Clue – The Musical Saturday, June 24, 11:45 AM at the Broadway Palm Dinner Theater. Tickets are on sale at the Events Counter. Cost is $51/person. Includes buffet, show and preferred seating. We have a limited number of tickets!
- Sign Up for the next Discover FCC Brunch Held Sunday, June 11, after the
worship service. You’re invited to learn more about FCC in an informal setting with Pastor Gary and other leaders. A light lunch will be provided. Please stop by the Events Counter or contact the office to make your reservation 239.334.0316.
- “VBS in a Bucket” They are still available at the Children’s Ministry Desk (next to the Information Desk). These buckets will equip families with a summer
activity kit to provide a way to cultivate spiritual habits and quality family time!
- Homeless Lunch Collection Day – Next Sunday A list of items needed is available at the Information Counter. Please drop off your donations at the table in the Portico Hallway. (New Location)
Tuesday, June 6 • Summer Finance Series Family Center from 6 – 8 PM. Dinner is provided, while you attend this free seminar on “Banking Today and Determining What Works For You”, sponsored by Americans for Prosperity. Please contact Louis Piche at email@example.com or 239.910.5436 to reserve your spot.
- Wednesday, June 14 • “VBS in Bucket” Drive-In Movie Family Fun Night Family Center at 6:30 PM. Please bring a large moving box for each child. (They can be purchased for $1.50 at a hardware store) We will be decorating them at the party to look like cars to sit inside to watch the movie. This will serve as our first “check-point” with our
bucket lists. Families will receive raffle tickets for each item checked off of their bucket list. We will serve complimentary popcorn, bottled water and nachos. Invite your friends and don’t miss out on the fun!
- Thursday, June 22 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at 11:30 AM at Rib City located at 13181 N. Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers. Please sign up at the Events Counter and reserve your seat.