10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON OUTLINE TODAY – Mountain Top Experiences
“I lift up my eyes to the hills—where does my help come from? My help comes form the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.” Psalm 121:1-2
Mountain Top Truths:
- Being with God has to be more important than being blessed by God.
- Chasing the experience is not the same as chasing God.
- We must not seek time with Moses to replace time with God.
- Mountain Top time will change those who make the climb.
- Trekkers are not climbers.
- Radical Honesty
- Obstacle Identity
- Remembering the Route
- Exodus 33:1-15
- Psalm 34
- Isaiah 30:1-18
- John 15
- The staff will be attending and volunteering this week at the North American Christian Convention from Monday through Friday, in Kansas City, MO. The main church voice mail will be checked daily if you have an urgent matter.
- Sunday, July 2 • Bloodmobile will be here nearest the Portico entrance. Please
consider making a “donation”.
- Did you know . . . We have a prayer team here at First Christian Church that meets every Monday night at 5:30 PM for prayer. They are always seeking more prayer warriors! If you would like to be a part of the team, please
contact Rich Burik at 312.401.0521 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday, July 12 • July Family Fun Night This event is at Pin Street Lanes, located at 4140 Fowler St. in Fort Myers. Special rate of $10.50/person includes 1 ½ hr. of bowling and shoes. There will be billiards, arcade games and a snack bar for additional purchase. Bowling starts at 6:30 PM. Please RSVP to bowl so we can reserve enough lanes at email@example.com. If you do not want to bowl, please come by for fellowship, food and fun!
- Thursday, July 20 • Women’s Bunco Held in the Family Center. Starts at 6:30 PM. No experience needed! It’s a fun game that is easy to learn. Please bring a sweet or salty snack to share. Visit the Women’s Ministry Counter for more info.
- Thursday, July 27 • Lunch Bunch Please join us at Square 1 Burger, located at Page Field (Behind Panera Bread) 5031 S. Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers. We meet at 11:30 AM at the restaurant, but please sign up at the Events Counter so we can reserve a seat for you!