10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON OUTLINE TODAY – You’re Just Like Your Dad.
“I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.” Genesis 12:2
Principle #1—We must give our children something to
continue. Genesis 26:2-3, 5
Principle #2—We must be honest and help them with awareness of our flaws. Genesis 26:6-7
Principle #3—We must make sure they see us doing the right things and doing things right. Genesis 26:25
- This is the LAST SUNDAY to purchase your tickets to Clue – The Musical
Saturday, June 24, 11:45 AM at the Broadway Palm Dinner Theater. Tickets are on sale at the Events Counter. Cost is $51/person. Includes buffet, show and preferred seating. We have a limited number of tickets left!
- This week! Thursday, June 22 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at 11:30 AM at Rib City located at 13181 N. Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers. Please sign up at the Events Counter and reserve your seat.
- Blood Pressure Checks in the Portico Hallway, before and after the
- Women’s Tuesday Night Bible Study This group is studying Joshua and will meet through the summer in WC-1 from 6:30 – 8:00 PM. (Entrance is located outside, in the southeast corner of the Worship Center, up the steps) The study is open to any woman wanting to attend. For more information, please contact Leslie Payton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunday, July 2 • Bloodmobile will be here nearest the Portico entrance. Please
consider making a “donation”.
- Thursday, July 20 • Women’s Bunco Held in the Family Center. Starts at 6:30 PM. No experience needed! It’s a fun game that is easy to learn. Please bring a sweet or salty snack to share. Visit the Women’s Ministry Counter for more info.
- MEETING MOVED to Sunday, August 27 • Homeless Lunch Volunteer Meeting
Due to scheduling conflicts the meeting has been moved. More details as the time gets closer.