10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON OUTLINE TODAY
Four Letter Words – OBEY
If you love me, you will obey what I command.”
“Whoever has my commands and obeys them,
he is the one who loves me.”
“If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching.”
John 14: 15, 21, 23
Obedience is a learned behavior (sometimes requiring
We must watch for counterfeits and substitutes.
Our primary motivation is the key.
Secondary motivations count!
Big payoffs for us and others.
“Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter:
Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.
For God will bring every deed into judgement.”
- Clue – The Musical Saturday, June 24, 11:45 AM at the Broadway Palm Dinner
Theater. Tickets are on sale at the Events Counter. Cost is $51/person. Includes buffet, show and preferred seating. We have a limited number of tickets!
- “VBS in a Bucket” They are still available at the Children’s Ministry Desk (next to the Information Desk).
- Wednesday, June 14 • “VBS in Bucket” Drive-In Movie Family Fun Night Family Center at 5 PM. The fun will begin with stations for decorating the “cars” (Please bring a large moving box for each child) We will serve complimentary hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, bottled water and lemonade. Please bring a portable dessert to share (cookies/brownies/bars) Also – bring your “Bucket List” so we can punch it. The summer themed movie, “Lilo & Stitch”, will begin promptly at 6:30 PM. Please email email@example.com if you will be attending so we know how much food to prepare or call the church office at 239.334.0316.
- Thursday, June 22 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at 11:30 AM at Rib City located at 13181 N. Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers. Please sign up at the Events Counter and reserve your seat.
- Sunday, June 25 • Homeless Lunch Volunteer Meeting If you are currently a volunteer or you would like more information on being a part of this ministry, please attend a meeting after the Worship Service in WC-2.