10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON OUTLINE TODAY
Four Letter Words – FEAR
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup
overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:1-6
Heightened vulnerability + diminished sense of power = FEAR
- Faith Psalm 56:11, Isaiah 41:10, Psalm 34:1-4, James 5:17
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me.
- Planning Meeting for Monday Night Homeless Dinners Anyone interested in helping, leading or contributing to this ministry, please attend the meeting after the service in WC-1.
- Blood Pressure Checks in the Portico Hallway, before and after the Worship Service.
- No Wednesday Night Programming! Time for summer break!
- Last Day to Sign up for Lunch Bunch Thursday, May 25. We will meet at 11:30 AM at Iguana Mia, located at 4329 Cleveland Ave. Fort Myers. Please sign up at the Events Counter to reserve your seat. Everyone is welcome.
- Sunday, May 28 • Get Your “VBS in a Bucket” Next Sunday, pick up your bucket at the Children’s Ministry Desk. These buckets will equip families with a summer activity kit to provide a way to cultivate spiritual habits and quality family time!
- Wednesday, May 31 • Zoomers Our Children’s Ministry summer Kick-Off Party from 5 PM – 8 PM. $10/per person for unlimited rides. Proceeds to benefit “Hoops on Mission”. All are invited!