10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON OUTLINE TODAY
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
“Then the mother of Zebedee’s sons came to Jesus with her sons and, kneeling down, asked a favor of him.”
- Want the right things for your children (vs 21)
- Go to the right places with your children (vs 20)
- Model the right approach (vs 20)
“The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.” Proverbs 14:1
- Sign up for the LAST Wednesday Dinner of the season! Served in the Fellowship Hall 5 – 6 PM. Choice of Spaghetti & Meatballs with Salad Bar, Grilled Chicken Salad, or Kid’s Meal. All options include dessert & beverage. $5/person, $20/family maximum. Sign up at the Events Counter or register by Monday night online at fccfm.org.
- Last Day for Registering Next Sunday is Grad Sunday. High school graduates will be recognized during the church service. For participation information, visit the Student Ministry Counter.
- Thursday, May 18 • Women’s Bunco Held in the Family Center. Starts at 6:30 PM. No experience needed! Please bring a dish to share. Visit the Women’s Ministry Counter for more info.
SAVE THE DATE
Connection Groups • New Locations!
- Christian Messengers/Walking in the Word – Sanctuary
- Epic/Mosaic – Family Center
- J.O.Y. Class – WC1
- Legacy – Student Worship Center Office
- Living Examples – WC2 (No change)
Planning Meeting for Monday Night Homeless Dinners Anyone interested in
helping, leading or contributing to this ministry, please attend the meeting after the service next Sunday in WC-
- Thursday, May 25 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at 11:30 AM at Iguana Mia,
located at 4329 Cleveland Ave. Fort Myers. Please sign up at the Events Counter to reserve your seat. Everyone is welcome.
- Sunday, May 28 • Get Your “VBS in a Bucket” We will have activities throughout the summer, starting with a Kick-Off Party at Zoomers on May 31!