10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON OUTLINE – I CHOOSE “Important / Urgent”
“But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made.”
#1. We always have enough time for what we choose.
#2. We let the urgent rob us of the important.
#3. Our dedication to pursuing the urgent will blind us to the
neglect of the important.
What is the most important thing in your life at this moment that is not getting the attention it needs?
- Give up the urgent
- Determine your yes’s (and your no’s)
- Do what matters most-first.
Jesus wants to be known before he wants to be served.
- NO WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER OR PROGRAMMING THIS WEEK! It is Spring Break.
- Easter Invitations Available at the Information Counter to invite friends, family and
neighbors! Next Sunday – Two services: 9 AM and 10:30 AM. No Sunday Connection Groups. Birth – 5yrs old programming only for both services.
- Women’s Retreat Meeting Please meet down front after the Worship service for
information regarding the details of the upcoming Lake Aurora Women’s Retreat.
- Next steps
- Sunday, April 30 • Discover FCC Brunch: You’re invited to learn more about FCC in an informal setting with Pastor Gary and other leaders. Please stop by the Events Counter or contact the office to make your reservation 239.334.0316.
- MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES
- Communion Preparation – We have an immediate need for people to prepare trays before Worship Service on Sundays. Commitment is for one month of Sundays, 4 times a year.
SAVE THE DATE
- Thursday, April 27 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at 11:30 AM at Clancey’s Restaurant, located at 11481 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers. Please sign up at the Events Counter to reserve your seat. Everyone is welcome.
- Mother-Daughter Picnic (Indoors) on Saturday, May 13, 2017, in the Family
Center. Doors open at 11:30 am. Tickets will be on sale two weeks only, April 23rd and May 7th, under the stained glass window in the foyer. Adults $10 Children (11 yrs. and under) $5. This event is for ALL women. Join the fun!