10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON OUTLINE TODAY
If God exists . . . why is there suffering and evil in the world?
Source of our questions:
If God is good and powerful but evil exists, there must not be a God.
If God is good and powerful—why am I suffering?
“Are you the one who was to come, or should we expect someone else?” Matthew 11:3
“Now God dwells with men and he will live with them. They
will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” Revelation 21:3-4
- Sign up for Wednesday Dinner Served in the Fellowship Hall 5 – 6 PM. Choice of
Spaghetti & Meatballs with Salad Bar, Grilled Chicken Salad, or Kid’s Meal. All options include dessert & beverage. $5/person, $20/family maximum. Sign up at the Events Counter or register by Monday night online at fccfm.org.
- Education First’s Educational Homestay Program is bringing international students to SW Florida July 14 – August 8, aged 14-18, from Europe and Asia. They need Volunteer host homes to provide a bed, meals, daily transportation in the morning and
evening to classes and planned activities Monday – Friday, and a loving family
environment. Visit the table in the lobby this morning.
- GET YOUR TICKETS!
- Case for Christ • Thursday, May 4 (National Day of Prayer) Join us at the AMC Merchant’s Crossing, 15201 N Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers. Doors open at 6 PM.
Tickets on sale today at the Stained Glass Window table in the lobby for $5/each with limited seating. We will have a brief prayer time at 6:15 PM, movie begins at 6:30 PM.
SAVE THE DATE
- NEXT SUNDAY
Tickets will be on sale for Mother-Daughter Picnic Saturday, May 13, 2017 11:30 AM Family Center. Adults $10 Children (11 yrs. and under) $5. May 7th.
at the Women’s Ministry Counter in the Lobby.
- Bloodmobile will be located near the Portico entrance. Please consider making a “donation”.
- Fall Mission Trip Meeting Anyone interested in more information about the trip, scheduled for October 21 – 28, please attend the upcoming meeting, in room WC-1, immediately following the service.
- UPCOMING EVENTS
- Sunday, May 21 • Grad Sunday High school graduates will be recognized during the church service. For participation information, visit the Student Ministry Counter.
- Thursday, May 25 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at 11:30 AM at Iguana Mia,
located at 4329 Cleveland Ave. Fort Myers. Please sign up at the Events
Counter to reserve your seat. Everyone is welcome.
- Sunday, May 28 • Get Your “VBS in a Bucket” We will have activities throughout the
summer, starting with a Kick-Off Party at Zoomers on May 31!