10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON OUTLINE TODAY
“You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13
What if I don’t feel anything?
#1—Some people over sensationalize feelings.
“What miraculous sign then will you give that we may see it and
believe you? What will you do?” John 6:30
#2—Sometimes our heart is hardened.
“Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins
are covered. When I kept silent, my bones wasted away
through my groaning all day long.” Psalm 32
#3—Sometimes God is waiting for us to seek Him.
“God did this so that men would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us.” Acts 17:27
- Sign up for Wednesday Dinner Served in the Fellowship Hall 5 – 6 PM. Choice of Spaghetti & Meatballs with Salad Bar, Grilled Chicken Salad, or Kid’s Meal. All options include dessert & beverage. $5/person, $20/family maximum. Sign up at the Events Counter or register by Monday night online at fccfm.org.
- Blood Pressure Checks Next Sunday in the Portico hallway.
- Last Sunday to Sign Up for Discover FCC Brunch Being held Sunday, April 30 in Room 108. Learn more about FCC in an informal setting with Pastor Gary and other leaders. Please sign up at the Events Counter or contact the office to make your reservation 239.334.0316.
- GET YOUR TICKETS!
- Case for Christ • Thursday, May 4 Join us at the AMC Merchant’s Crossing, 15201 N
Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers. Doors open at 6 PM. Tickets on sale today and next
Sunday only at the Stained Glass Window table in the lobby for $5. In honor of National Day of Prayer we will this special showing for FCC with limited seating. We will have a brief prayer time at 6:15 PM, and the movie begins at 6:30 PM.
- Mother-Daughter Picnic • Saturday, May 13, 2017 11:30 AM Family Center. Adults $10 Children (11 yrs. and under) $5. Tickets will be on sale today and May 7th ONLY.
Purchase tickets at the Women’s Ministry Counter in the Lobby.
SAVE THE DATE
- Thursday, April 27 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at 11:30 AM at Clancey’s
Restaurant, located at 11481 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers. Please sign up at the Events Counter to reserve your seat. Everyone is welcome. This is the last Sunday to sign up.
- Sunday, April 30 • Family Sunday Elementary Kids will lead worship.
- Sunday, May 7 • Fall Mission Trip Meeting Anyone interested in more information about the trip, scheduled for October 21 – 28, please attend the upcoming meeting, in room
WC-1, immediately following the service.
- Sunday, May 21 • Grad Sunday High school graduates will be recognized during the church service. For participation information, visit the Student Ministry Counter.
- Sunday, May 28 • Get Your “VBS in a Bucket” We will have activities throughout the
summer, starting with a Kick-Off Party at Zoomers on May 31!
- September 30 – October 6 • Men’s Ministry Fall Back-Packing Appalachian Trail
Cost is $115. We have 12 open spots. Email email@example.com for more info or to reserve your place