10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON OUTLINE – I CHOOSE – Discipline / Regret
We must choose the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.
“For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do” Romans 7:18-19
What do I want most?
What do I need to Choose now to achieve this?
What must be deleted?
What must be added?
How — To Choose Discipline
- Give it your all
- Prepare for the process
- Choose the pain
- Plan your support
- Sign up for Wednesday Dinner Served 5 – 6 PM. Options are Sloppy Joe with coleslaw and chips, Grilled Chicken Salad, or Kid’s meal. $5/person, $20/family. Kids under 5 eat free. Sign up and pay at the Events Counter or online at fccfm.org.
- Easter Invitations are here! Pick some up and invite friends, family and neighbors!
- Next steps
- Sunday, April 30 • Discover FCC Brunch: You’re invited to learn more about FCC in an informal setting with Pastor Gary and other leaders. Please stop by the Events Counter or contact the office to make your reservation 239.334.0316.
- MINISTRY OPPORTUNITIES
- We have several immediate needs for people to serve at FCC:
- Communion Preparation – Prepare trays before Worship Service on Sundays. Commitment is for one month of Sundays, every third month.
- Levite Ministry – We have a few different openings – vacuuming, dusting and trash removal. Each of these only needs to be done once a month.
- Next Sunday • Mother-Daughter Banquet Tickets On Sale! Visit the table in front of the Stained Glass Window for more information or to purchase tickets.
- Thursday, April 27 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at 11:30 AM at Clancey’s Restaurant, located at 11481 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers. Please sign up at the Events Counter to reserve your seat. Everyone is welcome.
RightNow Media is a free subscription for all age groups to enjoy Christian bible studies for men, women, couples, singles, families & teens. They also feature short films, biographies, and much more! All you have to is put your email
address on the back of a prayer card with “RightNow Media” and drop it in the offering. You can also email Tina in the office at firstname.lastname@example.org with “RightNow Media” in the subject line. You will receive an email invitation. Just accept it and you will be on your way to experiencing this great resource.