10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON OUTLINE TODAY
“Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it.” John 20:25
On Demand God does not exist.
God does not exist to serve us – we exist to serve Him.
God’s Promised Role
- God is always loving (Romans 8:35-37)
- God’s ways are higher (Isaiah 55:8-9)
- God’s presence is always enough (Psalm 23:4)
“For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. In the ark only a few people, eight in all were saved through water, and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a good conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ.” (1 Peter 3:18ff)
SAVE THE DATE
- Thursday, April 27 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at 11:30 AM at Clancey’s
Restaurant, located at 11481 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers. Please sign up at the Events Counter to reserve your seat. Everyone is welcome.
- Sunday, April 30 • Family Sunday Elementary Kids will lead worship.
- Saturday, May 13, 2017 • Mother-Daughter Picnic 11:30 AM Family Center. Stop by the Women’s Ministry Counter for more information and ticket sale dates.
- Sunday, May 21 • Grad Sunday High school graduates will be recognized during the church service. For participation information, visit the Student Ministry Counter.
- Sunday, May 28 • Start of “VBS in a Bucket” We will have activities throughout the
summer, starting with a Kick-Off Party at Zoomers on May 31!