10:30am – Worship Begins
“People were also bringing babies to Jesus to have him touch them.” vs 15
How will our children be “touched by Jesus”?
- Touched by the lives we live
Caught as much as taught
- Touched by our involvement in their lives
Quantity and Quality
- Touched by the words we speak
- Touched by the priorities we establish
Yours will be theirs
- Bloodmobile is here near the Portico entrance until 12:30 PM. Please consider making a donation.
- National Day of Prayer Thursday, May 3, 6 PM. Please meet in the Worship Center Lobby for a wonderful prayer experience.
- Sunday, May 20:
Fall Appalachian Mission Trip Informational Meeting Please meet in WC-1, located through the door on the right at the end of the Portico Hallway,
immediately after the service. The trip will take place October 20-27, 2018.
Discover FCC Lunch If you would like to find out more about FCC, please join us for an informal light lunch. We meet after the Worship Service in the
Family Center. Please reserve your spot at the Events Counter or call the office at 239.334.0316.
- Thursday, May 24 – Lunch Bunch We will meet at Iguana Mia at 11:30 AM,
located at Edison Mall, 4329 Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers. Please sign up at the Events Counter to save your seat.
- Sign Up Now – Cornerstone Trip to Washington, D.C. Our 55+ group will be traveling October 10-18, 2018, to our nation’s capital. Enjoy motorcoach
transportation, lodging, most meals, and lots of great tours. $820/person. A deposit of $75 is required for sign up. Informational flyers are available at the Events Counter in the Lobby.