10:30am – Worship Begins
Lord, teach us to pray – Luke 11:1
“If prayer can be taught, prayer can be learned.”
When You pray…
The Person of God—Father
The Power of God—Holy is your name
The Purpose of God—Your kingdom come
The Provision of God—Our daily bread
The Pardon of God—Forgive us our sins
The Protection of God—Lead us not into temptation
Why We Pray… Ephesians 6:12-18
- There is always something we cannot see controlling what
we can see.
- With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for
all the saints.
- Blood Pressure Checks Before and after the service, in the Portico Hallway.
- Sign up for Lunch Bunch! Thursday, April 26, we will meet at Victory Lane Café at 11:30 AM, located at 4120 Hancock Bridge Pkwy, North Fort Myers. Please sign up at the Events Counter to save your seat.
- ChurchLife App is Available Use the app to easily give, keep up with events, and get contact information. Download the “ACS ChurchLife” app and use your current online giving sign in information. If you need assistance, please call the office or stop by the Information Counter and pick up a flyer.
- Volunteers Needed We need volunteers for several different ministries. Most jobs are needed once a month. Please contact Tina Church in the office at email@example.com, or call 239.334.0316, or fill out a pew card with “volunteer” on the back and we will contact you.
- Sunday, April 22 – Picnic In the Park Pack a lunch and join us in Centennial Park for fellowship and fun. Bring your chairs, umbrellas, blankets and games. We will meet on the west side of the bridge after church. All are welcome. No sign up needed!
- Sunday, April 29 – Lee Health Bloodmobile will be here from 8:15 AM – 12:30PM, near the Portico entrance. Please consider making a “donation” to help our community.
- Sign Up Now – Cornerstone Trip to Washington, D.C. Our 55+ group will be traveling October 10-18, 2018, to our nation’s capital. Enjoy motorcoach
transportation, lodging, most meals, and lots of great tours. $820/person. A deposit of $75 is required for sign up. Informational flyers are available at the Events Counter in the Lobby.