10:30am – Worship Begins
SERMON OUTLINE – WEEK 5 GROW!
“You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8
1) T________ it.
- Change requires release
- 1 Peter 2:1-3
- Galatians 5:24-25
2) T________ for it.
- Intensity doesn’t replace consistency
- 1 Timothy 4:7-8
- John 15:5,8
3) T________ it.
- Discipleship requires growth
- 2 Peter 1:8-9
- Women’s Retreat at Lake Aurora Registration Information is available
under the Stained Glass Window. Our preferred dates are April 22-23. Donna Meredith, Tina Church & Bonnie Dorsey will be leading worship!
- Easter Choir Rehearsal Join us tonight at 6 PM in Room 102 (Education Building).
- Sign up for Wednesday Dinner Served 5 – 6 PM. Options are Sloppy Joe with chips and coleslaw, Grilled Chicken Salad or Kid’s meal. $5/person, $20/family. Kids under 5 eat free. Sign up and pay at the Events Counter or online at fccfm.org.
- Key West Bike Ride In 2 weeks, Pastor Gary and others will be riding 300 miles on bicycles to Key West to support the youth in Kenya/AfricaHOPE and need your help to raise donations toward this ministry. Donations may be made at https://www.nmsi.org/give/key-west-bike-ride-2017, or you can make checks out to FCC with “Gary Bike Ride” in the memo and drop them in the offering.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- Wednesday, March 8 • Milligan College Concert Choir Auditorium 6:30 PM. This is a free concert and we will be taking an offering at the end for their
- Next Sunday, March 12
- Homeless Lunch Collection Day Drop off items on the Homeless Pantry list (available at the Information Counter) next Sunday, at the lobby table, near the Tournament St. entrance.
- Bloodmobile will be here near the Portico Entrance from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
- Tuesday, March 21 • Cornerstone Dinner Being held in the Family Center at 6 PM. Menu is Pacific Cod, rice pilaf, vegetables, salad, dessert & beverage. Entertainment by Johnny & Patti, a great vocal duo! Cost is $15/person. Please sign up at the Events Counter by March 16.