10:30am – Worship Begins
“And the child (Jesus) grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon him.”
- Parents set patterns for their children.
- Make sure to look for Jesus in the right places.
- Who’s business do we give our lives to?
- What is our “fathers” business?
BIG APP of the DAY
Don’t go home without Jesus!
Good Friday Family Activity “Road to Resurrection” March 30 Please go to the Children’s Ministry Facebook page for the link to sign up or email Amanda
Herdrick at email@example.com for more information.
Blood Pressure Checks In the Portico Hallway, before and after the Service.
Easter Sunday, April 1:
- Invitations in the lobby. 2 Worship opportunities 9 AM & 10:30 AM. Invite someone to join you.
- No Sunday Connection Groups for Adults or Students 6 – 12 grade.
- We have volunteer opportunities for additional greeters to welcome our guests and members. If you would like to help, please sign up at the Events Counter.
Sign Up for Lake Aurora Women’s Retreat! FCC ladies will be attending the
preferred April 14 – 15. Cost is $70. Please visit the Women’s Ministry Counter in the lobby for a flyer or to sign up.
DID YOU KNOW . . .
- Sunday, April 8 – Discover FCC Lunch Our next luncheon will take place in the Family Center after the Worship Service. Learn about FCC and what we
believe, how to get connected, etc., in an informal setting. We will be serving a light lunch, so please RSVP at the Events Counter or call the church office.
- Men’s Softball Starting First game is April 12. Cost is $40/player. Please call Jim LeValley for more information at 239.281.6159.
- Cornerstone Trip to Washington, D.C. Our 55+ group will be traveling
October 10-18, 2018, to our nation’s capital. Enjoy motorcoach
transportation, lodging, most meals, and lots of great tours. $820/person. A deposit of $75 is required for sign up. Informational flyers are available at the Events Counter in the Lobby.
- RIGHTNOW MEDIA Free access to over 10,000 Christian videos, bible studies, testimonies and advice for kids and adults. Great for small group or personal bible studies. To sign up, write your name, email address and write “RightNow” on the back of a pew card. Accept the emailed invitation this week, and you will be on your way to accessing RightNow Media. You can also email your name and preferred email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with “RightNow” in the subject line.