10:30am – Worship Begins
- Jesus is talking about heaven—NOT salvation.
- Sheep and Goats (not sheep and wolves).
- This is a description, not a prescription.
- Both groups are surprised.
- What determines sheep from goats?
- How do you treat Jesus?
- Matthew 7:14 & 21
- Revelation 3:8
- John 3:16
- 1 John 5:13
- Last Sunday to Sign Up for Tuesday, February 20, Cornerstone Dinner at the Oasis Restaurant 6 – 8 PM. $12/person includes entertainment by Tina Church and The
Allison – Church Duo. Menu, details and sign up at the Events Counter. All are
- Deadline approaching! Limited Seats on Sale March 4, 5:30 PM, “Rise Up, O’ Men”, the next installment of “Church Basement Ladies” at the OFF Broadway Palm Dinner Theater. Purchase your tickets at the Events Counter for discounted rate of $45/Dinner & Show (regularly $59).
- Parade Seats On Sale! Get your seats at the Student Ministry Counter, for only $6/each, or $20/family. The parade is Saturday, February 17. We will also have parking for $5 plus food and drinks for sale. All proceeds go towards Student Ministry events.
- Operation Foster Care – We Care Packages To participate, stop by the Stained Glass Window and pick up your bag with the list of items needed. Please bring back the bag with the items on the list no later than Wed Feb 28. For more information, contact Kathy Cahill at 239-707-0876 or KCahill777@gmail.com.
Starts this Thursday, February 15 – Lehigh Women’s Study Meets Thursdays at 6:30 PM. “Battlefield of the Mind” by Joyce Meyer. Book & Study Guide: $16.00. Sign up and information at the Women’s Ministry Counter.
Sunday, February 18 –
- Mandy Harvey from America’s Got Talent, here to sing during the service.
Oil Drive We will be collecting oil and clean rags near the Student Ministry Counter in the Lobby. To make a monetary donation, enter “Car Care” in the memo, on the
envelope, or give online in the “Car Care” fund.
- Thursday, February 22 – Lunch Bunch We will be meeting at Sonny’s BBQ, 5890
Winkler Rd, Fort Myers, at 11:30 AM. Reserve your seat at the Events Counter
- Sunday, February 25 – Discover FCC Lunch 12 PM in the Family Center. Please sign up at the Events Counter If you would like to find out more about the church.
- Many Volunteers needed for Florida Mission of Mercy This 2-day dental clinic is being held at the Lee Co. Civic Center, March 9-10. Please register online www.flamom.org. Flyers are available at the Information Counter.
- Cornerstone Trip to Washington, D.C. Our 55+ group will be traveling October 10-18, 2018, to our nation’s capital. Enjoy motor-coach transportation, lodging, most meals, and lots of great tours. $820/person. A deposit of $75 is required for sign up.
Informational flyers are available at the Events Counter in the Lobby.