10:30am – Worship Begins
Our usual Coffee Café, Fellowship Hall Hospitality, Information, Events, Women’s Ministry, Student Ministry, and Children’s Ministry Counters, are all closed today, but will resume normal operation next Sunday, January 1.
- Diaper Drive month of December! The Women’s Ministry is collecting specific items for 2 local centers. Pick up a list and drop off items at the table in front of the lobby Stained Glass Window.
- New Cornerstone Trip! April 23-29, 2017 Myrtle Beach &
Charleston, SC. Total cost $609/per person. (based on double occupancy) Please visit the Events Counter next Sunday for more information. A $75 deposit is required to sign up.
- Reminder: Year-end contributions have to be postmarked by
December 31 to be included on your 2016 Giving Statement. You can mail them to First Christian Church, 2061 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers, FL, 33901.
- January 11 – Wednesday Nights Start
- January 15 – Bloodmobile at FCC / Church-Wide Movie Night
- January 29 – Mission Fair / Family Sunday
- January 31 – Cornerstone Dinner
- February 5 – Discover FCC / Superbowl Party
- February 18 – Edison Parade Fundraiser
- February 24 – Men’s Backpacking weekend
- March 4 – Car Care
- March 8 – Milligan Concert Choir
- March 12 – Bloodmobile at FCC
- March 21 – Cornerstone Dinner
Sunday Connection Groups
Programming for all ages on Sunday mornings before the service at 9AM. Stop at the Information Counter for a brochure on all Adult groups available.
WEDNESDAY NIGHTS – START JANUARY 11
DINNER – Every Wednesday Night – Spaghetti & Meatballs , Grilled Chicken Salad or Kid’s meal, served 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Sign up and pay online or at the Events Counter. $5/person, Ages 5 & Up. Family rate is $20.00.
ALL CHILDREN’S, STUDENT & ADULT CONNECTION GROUPS
Meet 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM unless otherwise noted.
CHILDREN’S & STUDENT MINISTRIES
Promiseland – Birth through 5 yrs
Power Plant – K5 through Grade 5
Middle & High School
Meet at the Student Worship Center
Join us Wednesdays for Word of the Week. Each Wednesday we will be looking at a portion of the Bible and how to apply it to our current situation. It will be a discussion-oriented teaching led by Pastor Gary Cox.