10:30am – Worship Begins
“And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men.”
S-Specific, M-Measurable, A-Attainable, R-Realistic,
Lessons From Moses
- Start where we are
- Do what you can
- Use what we have
- Remember who is with us
Getting Started – Team 17 Sign Up Cards
- Where do you want to be this time next year?
- What will you begin today to get there?
This Monday We need some able-bodied people to help take down, pack, and put away all the Christmas decorations. Meet in the lobby at 6 PM if you can help.
Next Sunday The collection day for the Homeless Lunch pantry. A list of items needed is available at the Information Counter. Please drop off your
donations in the lobby at the designated table near the Tournament St.
2017 EVENT CALENDAR
- January 11 – Wednesday Nights Start
- January 15 – Bloodmobile at FCC / Church-Wide Movie Night
- January 19 – Bunco – Women’s Ministry
- January 29 – Mission Fair / Family Sunday
- January 31 – Cornerstone Dinner
- February 5 – Discover FCC / Superbowl Party
- February 18 – Edison Parade Fundraiser
- March 4 – Car Care
- March 8 – Milligan Concert Choir
- March 12 – Bloodmobile at FCC
- March 21 – Cornerstone Dinner
WEDNESDAY NIGHT PROGRAMMING STARTS JANUARY 11th
DINNER – Every Wednesday Night – Choice of Spaghetti & Meatballs, Grilled Chicken Salad or Kid’s meal, served 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Next Sunday, you can sign up and pay online or at the Events Counter. $5/person, Ages 5 & Up. Family rate is $20.00.
ALL CHILDREN’S, STUDENT & ADULT CONNECTION GROUPS
Meet 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM unless otherwise noted.
CHILDREN’S & STUDENT MINISTRIES
- Promiseland – Birth through 5 yrs
- Power Plant – K5 through Grade 5
Thrive Middle & High School
- Meet at the Student Worship Center
WORD OF THE WEEK
Join us Wednesdays for Word of the Week. Each Wednesday we will be looking at a portion of the Bible and how to apply it to our current situation. It will be a discussion-oriented teaching
Led by: Pastor Gary Cox.
Location: Family Center