10:30am – Worship Begins
BATTLE READY – Spiritual Warfare. Getting Ready!
Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Biblical Truth about Spiritual Warfare
- We respect our foe, but do not fear him.
James 4:7, 1 John 4
- We do not fight ‘for’ victory but
rather ‘from’ victory.
1 John 5
- We must be aware of Satan’s schemes.
- Psalm 139:23-24
- 1 John 4:4, 5:4-5
- Revelation 12:11
- James 4:7
- 1 Cor. 15:55-58
Resources: Living on the Edge: Ingram, Strategy of Satan: Wiersbe, Armor of God: Richards
- Blood Pressure Ministry Today in the Portico Hallway, before and after the Worship Service.
- Candy Collection We need bags of individually wrapped candy for our Trunk or Treat event on Sunday, October 29 (Event details on the other side). Please drop off candy at the Stained Glass Window. If you would like to decorate a trunk, we will assist you at the Children’s Ministry Counter in the Worship Center Lobby, or register online at www.signupgenius.com/go/9040b48aea62aa75-trunk.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
- OCTOBER IS PASTOR APPRECIATION MONTH! Please feel free to write letters, cards and emails to the pastors and send to 2061 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33901.
- Thursday, October 26 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at Mission BBQ, 12984 S. Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, at 11:30 AM. Please sign up at the Events Counter so we can save you a seat!
- Sunday, October 29 • 2nd Annual Trunk or Treat 5-7 PM, in the grass parking lot. All are invited to dress up in appropriate (non-scary) costumes. FREE food
provided, music, and games. Southern SnoBalls will be selling sno-cones!
We hope to see you there!
- Cornerstone Trip • March 6-9 Join our 55+ group on a trip to Amelia Island, St. Augustine and Jacksonville. Trip cost is $330/person and includes transportation, some meals and tours. For more information, pick up a flyer at the Events
Counter. A $75 deposit is required at sign up.