10:30am – Worship Begins
NEW SERMON SERIES STARTS TODAY – BATTLE READY
Spiritual Warfare: Boot Camp
Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor
of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our
struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the
authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual
forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:10-12
Biblical Truth about Spiritual Warfare
- There is an Invisible World as real as the Visible One
Old Testament 2 Kings 6:15-19
New Testament 2 Corinthians 10:3-5
- We are involved in an Invisible War, that has Eternal Implications.
- Satan is Real and Wants to
Discredit the Cause of Christ.
- Daniel 10
- 2 Corinthians 4:4, Luke 11:15
- 1 Peter 5:8, Matthew 25:41,
- Jude 9, Rev. 12:7-9
- Ezekiel 28, Isaiah 14:13
Resources: Living on the Edge: Ingram, Strategy of Satan: Wiersbe, Armor of God: Richards
- OCTOBER IS PASTOR APPRECIATION MONTH! Please feel free to write letters, cards and emails to the pastors and send to the church office. Address is at the bottom.
- Candy Collection We need bags of individually wrapped candy for our Trunk or Treat event on Sunday, October 29 (Event details on the other side). Please drop off candy at the Stained Glass Window. If you would like to decorate a trunk, we will assist you at the Children’s Ministry Counter in the Worship Center Lobby, or register online at www.signupgenius.com/go/9040b48aea62aa75-trunk.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS
Thursday, October 26 • Lunch Bunch We will meet at Mission BBQ, 12984 S. Cleveland Ave, Fort Myers, at 11:30 AM. Please sign up at the Events Counter so we can save you a seat!
Sunday, October 29 • 2nd Annual Trunk or Treat 5-7 PM, in the grass parking lot. All are invited to dress up in appropriate (non-scary) costumes. FREE food
provided, music, and games. Southern SnoBalls will be selling sno-cones!
We hope to see you there!
Cornerstone Trip • March 6-9 Join our 55+ group on a trip to Amelia Island, St. Augustine and Jacksonville. Trip cost is $330/person. For more information, pick up a flyer at the Events Counter.