10:30am – Worship Begins
TODAY’S MESSAGE – As Natural As Breathing
Between the Testaments
Breath & Life of a Christ Follower
- The order is intentional
- They build on empowering the others
- They are not “a la carte”
The End Result (Salt and Light)
- Is not achievable w/o the process
- Is the goal of every believer
- Goal to be as “natural as breathing”
- Luke 2:52
- Matthew 1-6
- Galatians 4
- Bloodmobile Here! Near the Portico Entrance.. Please consider making a donation.
- 2018 Bible Reading Plan Visit the church website at fccfm.org for a link on your
computer, smart phone or device. Printed copies are located at the Information
Counter in the Lobby.
- Total Payment PAST DUE for Cornerstone Trip to Northeast Florida A few seats are left for the March 6 – 9 trip. Stop by the Events Counter for information.
- THIS WEEK
- Tribe Time 2.0 Starts this Wednesday Join us, starting this week, for a study of James in an interactive group setting. Programming for all ages on Wednesday nights.
- Homeless Lunch Program We rely on donations to feed people in need. We pass out non-perishable foods 3 days a week. A list of items needed is available at the
Information Counter. Please drop items next Sunday at the Tournament Hallway
table under the sign.
- Wednesday, January 10 – Tribe Time 2.0! Join us every Wednesday at 6:30 PM.
- Sunday, January 14 – Ministry Fair Find out about all the ways to serve at FCC.
- Discover FCC Lunch 12 PM Family Center. Sign up at the Events Counter.
- Food Truck Rally 5 – 8 PM Enjoy a great night of food, fun and games!
- Thursday, January 18 Women’s Bunco 6:30 – 7:30 PM Family Center. Bring a snack to share.
- Thursday, January 25 Lunch Bunch Shrimp Shack, 13361 Metro Pkwy, Fort Myers at 11:30 AM. Visit the Events Counter for reservations.
- Saturday, January 27 Christian Messengers Auction/Potluck Always a great time! Auction to benefit Lake Aurora. Bring a dish to pass. Starts at 6 PM in the Family Center.
- Sunday, January 28 Missions Fair Learn about the work that our missionaries do for the Lord all around the world, and how you can help support them.
- BELIEVE Middle School Trip – February 23-24 Cost is $55 until January 28 (Early Bird) and increases to $70. Deadline is February 4. More information at the Student Ministry Counter in the lobby or contact John Michael at email@example.com.