10:30am – Worship Begins
TODAY’S MESSAGE – Building Codes
Chapters 5, 6 & 7 are “one teaching”.
1.) Everyone has to build their own house.
– Follow the codes
2.) There will be storms.
- Small — Every day trials
- Large — Judgment
3.) It’s never too late.
- Food Truck Rally 5 – 8 PM under the oaks in the grass parking lot. There will be food for purchase from a variety of local trucks and live music by The Sudden Valley Trio! Bring your camp chairs!
- 2018 Bible Reading Plan Visit the church website at fccfm.org for a link on your
computer, smart phone or device. Printed copies are located at the Information
Counter in the Lobby.
- New Secret Sister 2018 Stop by the Women’s Ministry table or the Women’s Ministry Counter in the Lobby to pick up and fill out a form or find out more information about this fun program to connect with other women in the church.
- Limited Seats on Sale March 4, 5:30 PM, “Rise Up, O’ Men”, the next installment of “Church Basement Ladies” at the OFF Broadway Palm Dinner Theater. Tickets are on sale at the Events Counter for discounted rate of $45/Dinner & Show (regularly $59)
- Thursday, January 18 – Women’s Bunco 6:30 – 7:30 PM Family Center. Bring a snack to share.
- Thursday, January 25 – Lunch Bunch Shrimp Shack, 13361 Metro Pkwy, Fort Myers at 11:30 AM. Visit the Events Counter for reservations.
- Saturday, January 27 – Christian Messengers Auction/Potluck Always a great time! Auction to benefit Lake Aurora. Bring a dish to pass. Starts at 6 PM in the Family Center.
- Sunday, January 28 Missions Fair Learn about the work that our missionaries do for the Lord all around the world.
- BELIEVE Middle School Trip – February 23-24 More information at the Student Ministry Counter or email John Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FLA Mission of Mercy March 9 – 10 at the Lee Civic Center. This is a 2-day dental clinic, providing dental care to the uninsured in Florida. We need lots of volunteers as part of this community effort. Please sign up at www.flamom.org. Pick up a flyer at the
Information Counter for more details.
SAVE THE DATE
April 29 – Baby Dedication Day Visit the Children’s Ministry Counter for information or contact Amanda Herdrick at email@example.com if you would like to participate.